The Silver Lining For Your Stable & Stalls.
SilverTec™ Therapeutic Stall Mats are made exclusively for Strathcona Ventures by the top agricultural mat manufacturer in the world. Our goal when designing these mats was to have a product that would withstand the wear and tear of barn life, provide a much higher level of biosecurity than found with existing therapeutic mats, and be light enough to lift for sanitizing.
SilverTec™ Stall Mats are therapeutic, non-permeable foam rubber composite mats. The mats are 25 mm thick with 5 mm of Colloidal Silver embedded in the top surface to control microbial growth and staining. SilverTec™ stall mats interlock on three sides to prevent shifting in stalls, and the underside of the mats is embossed to allow for airflow.
SilverTec™ Stall Mats are used in a variety of private and commercial facilities, veterinary clinics, and veterinary teaching facilities!
Silver Mat™ Features:
- 4’ x 6’ interlocking on 3-sides.
- Made of a therapeutic non-permeable micro-cellular foam rubber composite.
- 1" thick for a long-lasting lifespan.
- Non-slip surface for additional safety.
- Weigh 35 LBS each for easy cleaning and installation.
- 5 mm colloidal silver surface layer embedded to control microbial growth and staining.
Most Common Silver Mat™ Uses?
Alleys & Barn Flooring:
Silver infused; non-slip top surface helps keep facilities clean & easy to sanitize.
Stalls & Foaling Barns:
Provide therapeutic comfort, traction, and odor management.
Easy to install and lightweight enough to take on the road and shows.
Anti-fatigue cushioning, increasing slip resistance and underside drainage.