EquiCrown® FITEquiCrown® FIT compression wraps are a gentler compression (when compared to the ACTIVES) that provide consistent compression in every application. This style replaces a traditional Standing wrap and comes in front and hind sizes. These are a stock item sold in pairs, or for a single leg.
EquiCrown® FIT compression wraps are a superb choice for horses that stock up during stalling, shows, or transport. The FIT is easy to apply with a two-row hook and eye fastening down the front of the cannon. The gentle massaging effect of the FIT compression wrap reduces the edema so that your horse’s legs are tight and cool. This style is also an excellent tool for managing lymphangitis, pre/post-surgery edema, wound bandaging, and scar treatment..
The EquiCrown® FIT is suitable for:
- Chronic stocking up.
- Long periods of stalling.
- Post competition.
- Tendon/ Suspensory injuries.
- Pre & post-surgery application.
- Wound management.
Material properties of EquiCrown® FIT
- No constriction
- Stretchable in the Length and Circumference
- Precise compression distribution
- Massage effect when standing or in motion
- No heat Trapping
- Sun and ointment resistant
- Can “sweat” under wrap
- Suitable for machine wash and dry (40 degrees C)